Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! If you ask me, the side dishes are critical to a successful dinner. Let’s be honest, they have a make or break appeal.
With Thanksgiving next week – I wanted to offer an easy but fun solution: stuffed squash. Here’s a small (but mighty) list:
1. Mushroom and Farro Stuffed Squash (this is my recipe)!
2. Mac and cheese stuffed squash – need I say more?
3. Learn the basics of stuffed squash and get some inspo.
4. Quinoa and cranberry – very festive.
5. Spinach and artichoke stuffed squash – major crowd pleaser!
Hopefully this offers some last minute inspiration to your Thanksgiving meal!
Xo love kim