Well happy Sunday friends and a very happy Mother’s Day! This weekend came and went at breakneck speed, as most weekends do.
In the spirit of Mother’s Day, I’d like to share a few unknown facts about my mom or life lessons that I learned from here. These are important.
- Avoid talking about religion/politics. Mostly with family, but probably a good idea with strangers too.
- Don’t spend too much energy lighting someone else’s candle who won’t return the favor.
- Coca Cola fixed most things.
- So does a bag of chips and some dip.
- You get 5 minutes a day to feel sorry for yourself. The world doesn’t give a shit about you or your feelings.
- Baking is therapy.
- If someone is a jerk to you just smile. Smile sweetly while telling the to f-off in your head.
- Guys make good friends.
- Change your underwear daily.
- Take care of yourself.
That was just a sprinkle. My mom has been through a lot and she’s a tough lady.
Anyways friends, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and have an even better week ahead!
Xo love kim